CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Camel Jockey









A day at the zoo with Liam and my nephew Isaiah...
Two weeks ago we spent the weekend in Birmingham, AL visiting my Aunt Ruth (also my Grandmother "GG" was in town from PA) who was kind enough to treat us all to a day at the ZOO. So as you can see Liam and I rode a CAMEL, carousel, and train. The two boys were in absolute heaven. Liam talks about going back to see Aunt Ruth and her Zoo, on a daily basis. Aunt Ruth & Uncle Will are number #1 in the boys book right now. Notice the animals...they were almost to close for comfort, but they did well for my camera. Thank you, Aunt Ruth I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did!!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

We love the zoo! It looks like Liam did too, and you got some great pics.