CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Brother





Here are two guys, I could not live without... my brother A.K.A. "Uncle C" and his son, my nephew, Isaiah. "Two peas in a pod" I need to post some pictures, I recently came across of Isaiah before he was 2yrs old that are precious. =) This little boy stole my heart the day he was born, which happened to be my 20th birthday! That is just one more reason why I feel an extreme connection to Isaiah. My brother and I were close before, but him being a single Dad, has definitely kept us that way.


Back to the picture that was taken of Isaiah's, after his school function last week. A little father & son goofing off time, gotta love it!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

That is so cool to be able to be close to your brother and nephew like that. Lucky you... Thats a great picture too.