CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

BFF



This is a picture of my BFF Karen (prego, hooray) in the middle and our friend Stacy on the left at Karen and Joe's(her husband) house warming party. BTW She really racked up!!(I am just saying) I for one did not have one but..WOW! People were very generous considering the economy.=) It was a wonderful party and we all had a great time seeing all the hard work that had been put into the house before they moved in...which was incredible! Everything looked brand new again. A++++ Congrats Pless family. We can not wait for Bobbiewayne-small town boy. hahaha...Karen gets so mad when I call him that...=O Don't you love friends???Karen's husband and my husband are also BFF so we always have a blast when we get together. With kids or without. =) Good times, Good times.

1 comments:

Leslee P said...

Yay for Bibbiewayne... Tell Karen I love that name...