CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby Shower...HeLp???

I am throwing a baby shower for my bestfriend. This is my first time to throw any type of shower, so I am looking for any advice.?. Maybe, you had one of your own or a friend of yours had one??...Games to play other than...the one where all the guest try and measure out yarn/toilet paper, they think would fit around the prego's belly. I am over this one! =)
Leslee, I just know you are full of idea'S!! Spill them. BTW... I do want a diaper cake, any pointers?? It's a boy, if that helps!

1 comments:

Leslee P said...

ahh, games- I wouls skip them. I hate games. Just ask Karen if she is feeling corny games, if she is I will look some up for you... There are some fun games out there... Ask Karen and let me know.

Diaper cakes, there are some awesome tutorials on line, I can look those up and email them to you. I bet you could wing it though, they do not look to hard to me... I would do 2 or 3 levels...

My sister is the QUEEN at baby showers... she is really great. i would just plan for lots of yummy finger food- people love to eat. and then the gifts usually take an hour... well espically when you pass them around the room for everyone to see- if you need to drag it out. Food and the presents usually take most to all of them time up, and you know people like to visit and talk...

If you need someone to make s super delious cake, Katie- my sister is so wonderful at making cakes. I have tried to get her to start a business, she is that good. She made the cke for my sister in laws shower and she did a fabulous job. Just a thought. I can give you her infor if you need it. I am sure she would not charge hardly any- she likes the practice...

Good luck, call me if you need. Are you doing a theme? that would help with ideas...

when are we going to hang out...