CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Trick or treat?




Trick or Treat? Not this year. Liam had a Halloween parade at school last week. The kids got all dressed up and then walked to a local dentist office right by the school. This was such a fun thing to watch. I planned so hard for this day, but I managed to leave the battery to my camera at home. So disappointing. =( I got a picture when we got home. Little did I know this would be the only time Liam would dress up. The day of Halloween Liam REFUSED to dress up (he said he "already did!") I never knew my kid would be such a Scrooge at Halloween. Should have figured last year he wasn't into it either. If he only knoew how dern cute he was all decked out. I guess next year Mommy or Daddy will have to wear a costume.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Such a cute little cowboy. I can't believe he is almost 3! Time just flies.

Leslee P said...

What is that cute little cowboy plugging into his ponies head...? Adorable.