CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Leslee...hope you like =)








Drum rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..............ta da!!!! Here she is my New/Old trunk. I love it. This wall is in bad shape (the little tiny G on the wall, is not there for real I was goofing..) SO now, my newest quest is for something to put above this trunk. Tons of ideas...I guess...I will know when I see it. By the way Liam's new/old bunk beds are done being painted RED and he loves them.= ) Yay, Mommy. I need to post those as well.

1 comments:

Leslee P said...

you are so silly!  I love the trunk..  the color is great.  it seems like you really ahve fun doing stuff like this...  me too!  still waiting on that email....  wanting to know what you are cooking up!Talk to you soon