CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy Fall










I dressed the boys up last Saturday and took them to the woods!! That sounded creepy. heheh. What I was trying to accomplish was capturing some candid moments in the beautiful fall leaves. The most amazing leaves were all over town so I drove to few remote locations and had the boys get out and play. The sun was working against me that day and so were the height of some of the trees. The most beautiful leaves were way to tall to be the boys background so I did the best I could. So here is 4 out of 100. Maybe another photo session wouldn't hurt, since practice does make perfect. This photography thing is fun. =)

3 comments:

Leslee P said...

I know, right? Sometimes I feel like a Red Neck Mama, my child never has pants on.... I swear I make him wear them when we go into public... I secertly love it when one of his little butt cheeks hangs out of his diaper because I put it on crooked.... Such a cutie... That is funny about Lliams clothing obsession...

Leslee P said...

send me your email.  mine is lesleephillips@gmail.com.  i would be glad to answer q's.

bukelecca said...

Thanks...lb_grider@hotmail.com