CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Up all night

A few nights ago after working all day/night, arriving home at 12am. to find Liam wide awake, on the couch, watching t.v., more than excited to see me, he says... "Mommy, I didn't not know you would be home so early?" (Liam is always asleep, when I get home, on work nights.)=(

Night 2 arriving home from work around 10pm., Liam wide awake again bouncing off the walls this time, I was pretty ticked the babysitter aka "Daddy" had let this go on, but I took over and got Liam ready for bed, as I am tucking him in his bed Liam says "Mommy, I could just eat your whole head, you make me feel soooo loVey. I missed you so much and then coverd me in XOXOXOXOXO's, as I melted. I love little boys, they can be so sweet and weird at the same time. =)

0 comments: