CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

I love you to the Moon

Liam I am so proud to be your Mom. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I know for your Dad aswell. You are a piece to my heart, I had no idea was missing. Everyday you make me smile x 100 and melt my heart even more. You are precious gift. And I could not be more grateful to be your MOMMY.



You just turned 4 and have been focusing on turning 5 and 6 ever since.




You love to be funny, tend to be shy, can be very serious at times. Oh and can throw a temper tantrum with the best of them. =(




You are full of knowledge and eager to learn about eVerything.




You love to teach even if you do or do NOT have a clue what you are talking about.=)




You have fallen in love with your Dad, like I have never seen.




You have to dress, eat, talk, and act like Daddy...at all times.



> >You say "Mommy" and "Daddy" atleast a million times a day.




You learned to ride a bike just before 3 1/2 and want to ride it no matter if it's hot, cold, snowing, blizzard, rain, sleet, ice, earthquake, but you draw the line at strong wind or the mention of tornado.




Monster Trucks, never had a fan like you.




Your obsessed over 18 wheelers, motorcycles, cars or anything with tires.




You have dozens of cars and trucks parked around the house and you will go off




Your best bud's are Isaiah(cousin) and Parris (my BFF's kid) Jackson (Parris' cousin) you want them to experience everything you do. So sweet.




You love to ask are were there yet? please stop.




You think we will get lost without a GPS.




Animals are your weakness




You are the little boy, in overalls, with a frog in his pocket




You are very particular about the clothes you wear and must dress yourself




You love mud and water puddles making them is a must.






You see things in black and white...it is either right or it is wrong.

>You use words like reciptical, ingredients and excavator

You love to read books before bed, only if Mommy reads them.

You sricktly take showers instead of baths, as of a few months ago

You would never spend the night with anyone, but your Mom and Dad, if you had your choice but...you will stay with Noni and Bob(my mom and dad if needed)

Clothes are a must you or anyone without clothes is a huge problem for you
You are a strong willed little boy with a tuff exterior

But I love you more than life =) Thank you, for being you.

Love, Mommy XOXOXO









P.S.






"I love you to the Moon"





1 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this post! He sounds like such a sweet boy - and so much fun. Wish he could play with Cole. They would have a blast together!