CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 25, 2009

Out of the loop

I have been out of the loop all summer...=( For more reson than one I have not had the chance to blog in MONTHS! Soooo many things have happend, where do I dare begin?? Plenty times I have thought to myself oh...I will have to blog about this or that, but now that I am here loooking into the computer screen my mind is drawing a blank : }...mmmmmmm....well Luke was laid off May 1st from the Base...we put our house up for rent and moved in with my in-laws as of September 1st...oh joy. Let's just say it has been hell. Just plain awfull...but I am finally learning to deal with the hand I was delt and just do what I have to do as a parent and find a j-o-b...asap...with much struggle even finding a job interview ANYWHERE(you name it, I applied there) I had to settle for serving tables at a resturant/sports bar...oh joy. Any of those out there that know me would know this is one occupation I should never try... Not that I do anything bad just that...I am VeRy forgetful and clumpsy, to say the least.=( but A girl has to do what a girl has to do, right? Therefore, a "Dad" has to do what a "Dad" has to do , right?? Be a stay-at-home-Dad. This has turned out to work way better than I had thought it would. Normally Liam doesn't like to leave my side but with his Daddy keeping him while I am working has changed his tune...Liam says "peace out Mommy...don't be long."XOXO...The 2 of them have had a blast riding 4wheelers, riding bikes,catching frogs, buying new toys, grilling out and play, play, play, they just go, go, go. Honestly, I thought Luke would be over it, by now, but he likes it way more than I ever imagined. This works out great for me, because I don't have that guilty feeling of leaving Liam and I get to venture out and socialize with grown-ups. =) And most important...bring home the BACON, baby!!

1 comments:

Leslee P said...

Awww, that sucks. I hate that Luke got laid off. Curt got laid off and his last day of work is 11/15/2009. He foud a new job but we are moving to Crossville. We changed our mind for Atlanta now that he was offered a job in Crossville. We are also renting our home, that sucks because I love it so much. Oh, well.... I hope you like what you are doing and it is great that Luke gets to be with Liam. Curt loved spending time with Mason while I was working part time.