CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Don't Blink













If I could turn back time...
Oh my little boy has grown up so much!! A few weeks ago, I came across these photo's in a file that had not been opened in quite sometime. I almost cried because Liam was so little...goodness, where did the time go??? Now, I understand why Luke's Great Aunt told me ..."if my baby was ugly, I would have 10 of them."hahaha she thinks I am being stingy... hahaha she makes me laugh... I am so glad my BFF Karen is having a baby here soon, that way I can babysit when I want...and give him back...when I want. =) Baby is not on my agenda, for a while longer ; ) Liam is not ready to give up his spotlight and neither are Mommy and Daddy.

1 comments:

Amanda said...

I know what you mean - if only we could remember every little thing. Liam is such a cute kid! I wish you could hold our little guy...