CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Counting Sheep

I can't sleep and I tried counting sheep, so this my plan B. My last blog was to be continued...so here has been what's happening around here since our terrible day last week. A little playing, playing, playing, pool action, shopping, playgrounds, playdates. Nothing too spectacular. Oh how could I forget LIAM and PARRIS made the FRONT page of the MANCHESTER, TN newspaper. That's right. Cutest kids in the city pool. haha. Pround parent moment. : )

And I too now give up. This blogger must be tired he will not post my picture's. I am not going to take it personal. Goodnight.

2 comments:

Leslee P said...

i want to see the pictures, maybe blogger will quit acting up...

thanks for the tips on painting my chair... i cannot wait to get started.

Amanda said...

I too am having problems with blogger. But I'm so glad you could go to sleep with a little help from the computer. It usually works! Did you get me email?!?