CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Yesterday was my birthday and it was awesome! See... I have this fear of growing old. It became clear to me after i turned 21 that fun birthday's are over. All of those great mile stones I had beeen waiting so long for had passed. 25 your car insurance goes down. BIG WHOOP! Anyways, yesterday was the day I had been dreading for the past couple of months. The big 26! I got a small tattoo because of my quarter life crisis. haha. Ooops.Anyways the big day came and nothing happened!! No early signs of wrinkles,fatigue,sagging,deafness,blindness,or memory loss.?? I couldn't believe it. I turned out to be a wonderful day with my family and in-laws. YAY!! It does help when you share a birthday with your husband, who is...to the day exactly 1 year older. And my nephew who turned 6, was miraculously born on my birthday too!! We seem to have a good time sharing. Love, love, love my hubby and nephew.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I totally did NOT forget your birthday! Leslee is here in TX and we were actually talking about how it was your day and we were going to call you.... but for some reason time just passed and we didn't! So sorry, but HAPPY 26 to YOU!!!

Leslee P said...

happy birthday, to you and luke... at least he cannot forget when it is.... curt still hastrouble every year....
i hope it was great.....

McAngie said...

I know you don't know me, I'm Leslie's friend, but I can promise, it does get better the older you ger, I know from experience, Ha!